There are now four classes in Cube World: Warrior, Ranger, Spirit Mage and Rogue.
Each class can choose between two specializations. Each specialization adds additional passive and active abilities to your class. You can swap your specialization in villages any time.
Warriors are masters of close-range combat. They wear heavy armor and can wield swords, axes, maces, greatswords, greataxes, greatmaces and shields.
Warriors can be Guardian or Berserker.
- Guardians have increased health and defensive abilities.
- Berserkers profit from war frenzy, which increases their attack speed with each hit.
Rangers defeat their foes from the distance. They wear medium armor and can attack with bows and crossbows.
Rangers can choose between Sniper and Scout
- Snipers are specialized on accurately aimed range attacks.
- Scouts are more mobile are good in mid-range combat.
Spirit Mages use their mind to control the spirit and to cast powerful spells. In contrast to all other classes they passively generate spirit over time. They wear light armor and can use staffs and wands.
Spirit Mages specialize on fire or water spells.
- Fire Mages can shoot firebolts and fireballs to burn their enemies.
- Water Mages can cast water drops and water splashes. The resulting water puddles heal friendly targets.
Rogues are stealthy fighters specialized on sneaking, cheating and fast attacks. They wear medium armor and can use daggers, fist weapons and longswords (I'm also thinking about adding shurikens and other throwing weapons).
Specialization: Rogues can follow the way of the Assassin or the Ninja
- Assassins ambush enemies using stealth attacks.
- Ninjas are specialized on evasion and counter attacks.
I'll give you more detailed info on each class in separate posts soon!